Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Beginning

Anyone who's known me for at least a few years knows that I've tinkered here and there with food blogging with minimal success.  It has always been a forced effort, scouring the interweb for "relevant" posts, cross-referencing other blogs, etc... At times, it has felt more like a marketing/PR exercise than a coherent collection of posts.

I'm going for something more focused and personal this time.  It will be an attempt to trace the roots of my cooking interests, from my parents' restaurants to college survival to the social value I found in food.  Current cooking explorations to be posted, as well.  Organization is not a priority, nor is a plan.  I'm just going with the flow and maybe at some point in the process, I can look back on these posts and find something to do with them.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment